Well I am currently doing two things:
A. Praying for a miracle because according to the weather app, it is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow morning and I would really really like another snow day.. so yeah there's that.
B. Dreaming of being in NYC two weeks from today... I AM TOO READY... That place has a piece of my heart.
Anyways, yesterday an instagram friend, @missouriprepster, challenged me to share ten facts about myself on my blog. At first I was like "ahhhhh so cute, but I don't have time for that", but today, when I was trying to avoid stats homework, I decided I had time lol
1. I put full faith in God and his plan. I find complete joy in that. This makes me thankful everyday.
2. I have a very distinct Southern Accent that you will notice as soon as words flow from my mouth. It's cool.
3. Instagram is my favorite social media because I feel like it is the best way for others to see God in me.
4. I spend at least 3 hours of my day dreaming. I am a dreamer and because of this I refuse to believe that dreams don't come true. Most days I feel as if I am loving the dream therefore, dreams do come true.
5. I learned to tie a tie, then a bowtie. In the process I forgot how to tie a tie so now I literally have to wear a bowtie.
6. I may not have very many talents, but dressing well, blogging, loving God, loving others, and eating sweets are what i call my talents.
7. I collect pants(colored, patterned, etc.) I also really like edits (me photoshopped into a ridiculous picture.. makes me laugh... a lot)
8. I am not from a small town; I am blessed to be from a small town. The lessons, relationships, food, and love is better from there, especially Stuttgart, AR.
9. I struggle with jealousy. My pet peeve is when people (who know me) don't speak/act like they don't know me. I don't do rude.
10. One day God will use me to impact as many people as I am supposed to impact. 10 people on an island? The whole world? I am happy to do whatever he needs me to do... I love him and he loves me.
WOW. That was kind of hard considering I feel like am a book of information. Picking ten things was harder than I thought. These are fun, but at the same time the most important things to know about me. I like this little challenge because it really can tell you a lot about someone. I am not going to challenge anyone else, but I would encourage any of you to share ten facts about yourself because it really makes you think.
What are my priorities? Are they in the wrong place?
What do I like? What do I dislike?
You don't have to share them on social media, but even taking the time to write them down in a journal or even the notes section of your phone is beneficial. The added thing I would like to challenge you to do is read back over them and really try and be thankful. You would not be the same person if it weren't for those ten facts. God has blessed you in so many ways and to you, ten very important ways! How cool huh? I really enjoyed this and I am so thankful to my friend who challenged me to look at my life in this way.. Makes me extra thankful today!
Southern and Thankful
Blessed is an understatement when it comes to my life. Each and every day I am amazed by God's steadfast love. In return, I have claimed this space to show my thanks and whatever else comes along the way. A student at Texas Christian University who loves any creative insta post, all donuts, and dress pants that make you do a double take. I pray God has a grand purpose for me and I plan to get there with a little Southern and a lot of Thanks! Join me!