I am going to be brief because
1. It's finals week
2. I think I lost my mind hours ago
3. I have an accounting final at 8 a.m. in the morning
4. I am exhausted and the week hasn't even started
5. It's time for bed
Last year I was #blessed with a very easy finals schedule. On the other hand, this year the Lord must want to challenge me. And challenging me he is!
Hopefully I can chat more tomorrow, but for right now I ask two things of you.
1. Pray for me. Pray for strength. Pray for guidance. Pray for confidence. Pray for everyone in college taking finals.
2. Be thankful you are not taking finals.
I am very thankful for your prayers and love! Keep it coming friends!
Hello finals week... Hope you are ready for me!
Southern and Thankful
Blessed is an understatement when it comes to my life. Each and every day I am amazed by God's steadfast love. In return, I have claimed this space to show my thanks and whatever else comes along the way. A student at Texas Christian University who loves any creative insta post, all donuts, and dress pants that make you do a double take. I pray God has a grand purpose for me and I plan to get there with a little Southern and a lot of Thanks! Join me!