"If TCU wins this will be the biggest comeback in bowl history." - announcer during overtime
"TCU just won a game making them the team with the biggest comeback in bowl history!!!!" - announcer after the game
Let those words sink in... WHAT AN EXCITING NIGHT!!!!
I would like to thank a couple of people for tonight's win.
1. Jaden Oberkrom for kicking like there's no tomorrow.
2. Coach Gary Patterson for changing out of the black shirt to the purple shirt at half time. "The purple shirt works." -GP
3. My uncle for going to purple cow (an Arkansas restaurant) and getting me a purple milkshake right before half time.
4. Oregon Ducks for underestimating TCU Horned Frogs.
5. Boykin for getting in that bar fight. Because of your actions we were able to prove to thousands of people that there is more to our team than #2.
6. The loyal TCU fans that stayed after half even though we had no points on the board and there was little to no hope of pulling it out. Thanks for seeing and believing in that hope and pushing our team to be the best.
7. Thanks to San Antonio for hosting us. Sorry again about your cop!
8. Thanks to everyone on the TCU team, staff, and coaches for a great season. Yet again TCU leaves the world knowing we are more than a small private school shadowed by Dallas.
TEXAS COMEBACK UNIVERSITY is more like it my friends.
So thankful to be a horned frog where the blood runs through us all, even in the hardest times.
Until next season, I am thankful to be a horned frog... GO FROGS!!!!!
Southern and Thankful
Blessed is an understatement when it comes to my life. Each and every day I am amazed by God's steadfast love. In return, I have claimed this space to show my thanks and whatever else comes along the way. A student at Texas Christian University who loves any creative insta post, all donuts, and dress pants that make you do a double take. I pray God has a grand purpose for me and I plan to get there with a little Southern and a lot of Thanks! Join me!